Drinking Water Systems
Puronics Micromax 6500
The Premier Drinking Water System for Peace of Mind
The MICROMAX™ 6500 Under Sink Reverse Osmosis System gives you the highest quality drinking water and the best-designed system in the industry. With the most complete and compact filtration package, you will experience the highest quality pure water in your kitchen.
- Top Quality Drinking Water Using Reverse Osmosis
- Quality Water for Baby Formula
- Better Tasting Coffee, Tea & Juice
- Better Care for Plants and Aquariums
- Low Sodium Diets & Weight Loss Programs
The Sanitary Quick Change cartridges provide easy replacement, with no tools or no spills. You just twist them in or out. The MICROMAX system’s compact size allows you to put it easily under a kitchen sink.
Reverse Osmosis Water Filter Process
- Stage 1 – Mechanical Filtration
- High capacity 5-micron graded density filter protects the entire system from dirt, rust and sediments as small as 2/10,000 of an inch
- Stage 2 – Carbon Adsorption
- High-capacity porous carbon allows water to pass through
- Maximum contact time with filter media for dechlorinization with effective adsorption
- Stage 3 – Ultrafiltration (UF)
- Super-fine filter creates a barrier to waterborne cysts like Cryptosporidium and Giardia, if present in your water
- Self-cleaning process
- Reduces particulate matter as small as 1/10,000 of a micron
- Stage 4 – Reverse Osmosis (RO)
- Unique membrane allows water molecules to slowly pass through
- Reduces the majority of dissolved solids such as Sodium, Seledium and Arsenic, as well as metals like Lead, Copper, Cadmium, Hexavalent and Trivalent Chromium if they are present
- Reduces the majority of radioactive materials such as Barium and Radium 226/228
- Automatically flushes impurities down the drain
- Processed water is stored in a sealed sanitized tank
- Stage 5 – Activated Carbon Block Adsorption
- High-grade carbon block polishes water from storage block
- Removes unpleasant tastes and odors
- Produces great-tasting, crystal clear water
The MICROMAX is tested by NSF International and may be used on municipal and private water supplies.
Customize your system with a selection of designer faucets.
Micromax 6500 has been laboratory tested in accordance with NDF International Standards to provide complete assurance in the system’s quality, performance and durability. The Micromax 6500 has also been certified by the State of California Department of Health Services. (Certificate #05-1704)
Contaminants or other substances which can be removed by the Puronics Micromax systems are not necessarily in your water. Operational maintenance and replacement requirements are essential for the product to perform as advertised.
System Tested and Certified by the Water Quality Association (WQA) against NSF/ANSI Standard 58 for the reduction of Cysts, Lead, Pentavalent Arsenic, Cadmium, Hexavalent Chromium, Trivalent Chromium, Selenium, Nitrites/Nitrates and Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) and against NSF/ANSI Standard 42 for the aesthetic reduction of Chlorine Taste and Odor and Particulate Class III and NSF/ANSI Standard 372 for low lead compliance.
At West Coast Water Filtration, we are experts in drinking water systems. We can also solve your hard water problem with our water softeners. Contact us today for more information about our drinking water systems or other water solutions at (800) 834-2882.
The Micromax 7000 drinking water systems are designed to produce crystal clear, clean, great-tasting water. The quality construction and superior performance of this system ensures maximum protection of your family's drinking water for years to come.VIEW PRODUCT
The FilterPRO 5500 is an advanced under sink Reverse Osmosis Filter System optimized to treat city water using the existing water pressure. This model makes up to 50 gallons a day of great tasting water while taking up less space than most other 5 stage models.VIEW PRODUCT