Drinking Water Systems
Puronics Micromax 7000
The Next Generation of Drinking Water Filtration
The Micromax 7000 drinking water system is designed to produce crystal clear, clean, great-tasting water. The quality construction and superior performance of this system ensures maximum protection of your family’s drinking water for years to come. The 4-stage advanced technology is packaged in a low-profile, sleek, durable design that fits easily under any kitchen sink. Refresh Yourself with the peace of mind and high quality water that the Puronics Micromax 7000 provides.
For maximum quality and performance
- Patented Easy Change™ sanitary filter cartridges automatically shut off water when removed for quick, no-leak filter replacement.
- Operates on household water pressure and uses no electricity.
- Stylish slim-profile design requires minimal use of space.
- Kitchen Faucet Adapter allows easy connection to cold water supply – no need for needle valves or special plumbing.
- Designer long-neck faucet blends into any kitchen décor.
- Each system is subject to rigid quality control and testing, the results of which are proudly included in packaging.
- Durable high-quality fittings, valves and construction ensure years of reliable, leak-free performance.
Multi stage drinking water system solution
Stage 1 – Activated Carbon Filter
- High-capacity 5-micron graded density porous carbon filter.
- Protects the entire system by removing dirt, rust and sediments as small as 2/10,000 of an inch.
- Maximum contact time with filter media for de-chlorination with effective adsorption.
Stage 2 – Ultra-filtration (UF)
- Super-fine filter creates a barrier to waterborne cysts like Cryptosporidium and Giardia, if present.
- Self-cleaning process.
- Reduces particulate matter as small as 1/10,000 of a micron.
Stage 3 – Reverse Osmosis (RO)
- Unique filter allows water molecules to slowly pass through.
- Reduces the majority of dissolved solids such as Sodium, Selenium, Arsenic, Nitrates and Nitrites, if present.
- Reduces dissolved metals like Lead, Copper, Cadmium, Hexavalent and Trivalent Chromium, if present.
- Impurities are automatically flushed down the drain.
- Processed water is stored in a sealed and sterilized tank.
Stage 4 – Activated Carbon Block Adsorption
- High density carbon block polishes water from storage tank.
- Removes unpleasant tastes and odors.
- Produces great-tasting, crystal clear water
MICROMAX™ 7000 has been laboratory tested in accordance with NSF International Standards to provide complete assurance in the system’s quality, performance and durability. The MICROMAX™ 7000 has also been certified by the State of California Department of Health Services. (Certificate #05-1730)
CONTAMINANTS OR OTHER SUBSTANCES WHICH CAN BE REMOVED BY THE PURONICS® MICROMAX™ SYSTEM ARE NOT NECESSARILY IN YOUR WATER. OPERATIONAL MAINTENANCE AND REPLACEMENT REQUIREMENTS ARE ESSENTIAL FOR THE PRODUCT TO PERFORM AS ADVERTISED.
System Tested and Certified by the Water Quality Association (WQA) against NSF/ANSI Standard 58 for the reduction of Cysts, Lead, Pentavalent Arsenic, Cadmium, Hexavalent Chromium, Trivalent Chromium, Selenium, Nitrites/Nitrates and Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) and against NSF/ANSI Standard 42 for the aesthetic reduction of Chlorine Taste and Odor and Particulate Class III and NSF/ANSI Standard 372 for low lead compliance.
At West Coast Water Filtration, we are experts in drinking water systems. We can also solve your hard water problem with our water softeners. Contact us today for more information about our drinking water systems or other water solutions at (800) 834-2882.
The Pur-Alkaline filter supplements high quality drinking water with essential minerals to promote a healthier lifestyle. The human body is 70% water, so why not drink water that provides your body with the minerals it needs? Plus it tastes better.Read More
Micromax 8500 *Coming Soon!
The Micromax 7000 drinking water systems are designed to produce crystal clear, clean, great-tasting water. The quality construction and superior performance of this system ensures maximum protection of your family's drinking water for years to come.Read More
The Micromax 6500 Under Sink Reverse Osmosis System gives you the highest quality drinking water and the best-designed system in the industry. With the most complete and compact filtration package, you will experience the highest quality pure water in your kitchen.Read More
High Efficiency Membrane Upgrade
Providing up to 50 Gallons per day of fresh, great tasting drinking water for your home or office, the GRO-50 will revolutionize the way you use Reverse Osmosis!Read More
The FilterPRO HE (High Efficiency) is our most advanced under sink Reverse Osmosis Filter System optimized to treat city water using the existing water pressure.Read More
The FilterPRO 5500 is an advanced under sink Reverse Osmosis Filter System optimized to treat city water using the existing water pressure. This model makes up to 50 gallons a day of great tasting water while taking up less space than most other 5 stage models.Read More